Monday, October 5, 2009

Introducing the Guest Speaker

Friends,

Dr. Thursday has kindly invited me to be a contributor to the Duhem Society Blog. I have been an enthusiastic follower of Fr. Jaki's books since I discovered them some months ago and indeed his writings sparked my interest in the philosophy and history of science. Alas, at present I have no qualifications in this area, so all I can offer is my humble opinion and encouragement.

As well as making contributions to this blog, I hope to write reviews of Fr. Jaki's books and related others on my Amazon.com profile available here:
www.amazon.com/gp/pdp/profile/A1R4MKWEINTA2N

Fr. Jaki's prayful scholarship has truly been an inspiration for me and I am eternally grateful for having encountered his works.

~Jakian Thomist

No comments: